What could you do without excess weight holding you back? Evolve is here to help you turn your weight loss dreams into reality. Our compassionate team specializes in minimally invasive surgery to ensure you achieve long-term weight loss success.
At Evolve, we understand choosing to undergo weight loss surgery is a positive, yet life-changing decision. Most of our patients have tried yo-yo diets, exercise regimes, diet pills, and even hypnosis to overcome obesity before turning to us to lose weight for good.
Types of Weight Loss Procedures Evolve Performs
Evolve offers a variety of weight loss procedures to fit your lifestyle. We also perform revision weight loss surgery for patients wanting to reverse previous lap-band procedures.
- Gastric Sleeve – Evolve’s most popular procedure that requires minimal downtime and results in 60-83% of excess weight loss in 1-2 years.
- Gastric Bypass – Evolve’s most complex surgery which reduces caloric intake and helps control portions.
- LAP-BAND® – An adjustable and reversible solution which allows you to control how much you eat.
- Gastric Balloon – A temporary, non-surgical option ideal for those who want to lose 10-20 pounds within 6 months.
- Revision Weight Loss Surgery – Evolve also performs LAP-BAND® to Gastric Sleeve revisions for those individuals unhappy with the results from their original weight loss procedure.
How Does Weight Loss Surgery Help?
You are not alone in your struggle to regain control of your weight. In fact, more than one third of the US adult population is clinically obese. Over a decade ago, The National Institutes of Health (NIH) reported that individuals with severe obesity are resistant to long-term weight loss through conventional therapies such as diet and exercise. In fact, the NIH recognized weight loss surgery as the only effective treatment to combat obesity and help keep weight off long-term.
Weight loss surgery, also known as bariatric surgery, is an effective tool for long-term weight loss in two ways.
- It helps reduce the amount of food your stomach can hold, which results in a reduction in the desire to eat and in the frequency of eating.
- Weight loss procedures positively affect intestinal hormones reducing hunger and increasing feelings of fullness while eating.
Qualifications for Weight Loss Surgery
We recommend weight loss surgery for adults who have a BMI at 35 or above and are committed to beginning a true weight loss journey. Most of our previous patients have attempted to lose weight through diet and exercise, but have failed.
Unsure of your BMI? Calculate it below.
While most people with a BMI of 35 or over qualify for weight loss surgery, Evolve does offer a non-surgical option to people with BMIs between 30 and 35.
Ready to Talk to an Expert About Weight Loss Surgery?
If reading through this material has inspired you to consider weight loss surgery, it’s time to reach out to one of our experts to verify your insurance. Evolve partners with private insurance companies to provide you free upfront quotes on any potential out-of-pocket expenses you may incur. To verify your insurance, free of charge, simply call our offices at 888.575.4526 or fill out the form on this page.
In addition to free insurance verification, Evolve employs a team of experts to help you move swiftly through the weight loss surgery process. To learn more about our concierge-style service, click here.