What could you do without excess weight holding you back? Evolve is here to help you turn your weight loss dreams into reality. Our compassionate team specializes in minimally invasive surgery to ensure you achieve long-term weight loss success.
At Evolve, we understand choosing to undergo weight loss surgery is a positive, yet life-changing decision. Most of our patients have tried yo-yo diets, exercise regimes, diet pills, and even hypnosis to overcome obesity before turning to us to lose weight for good.
How Does Weight Loss Surgery Help?
You are not alone in your struggle to regain control of your weight. In fact, more than one third of the US adult population is clinically obese. Over a decade ago, The National Institutes of Health (NIH) reported that individuals with severe obesity are resistant to long-term weight loss through conventional therapies such as diet and exercise. In fact, the NIH recognized weight loss surgery as the only effective treatment to combat obesity and help keep weight off long-term.
Weight loss surgery, also known as bariatric surgery, is an effective tool for long-term weight loss in two ways.
- It helps reduce the amount of food your stomach can hold, which results in a reduction in the desire to eat and in the frequency of eating.
- Weight loss procedures positively affect intestinal hormones reducing hunger and increasing feelings of fullness while eating.
Types of Weight Loss Procedures We Perform
Evolve offers a variety of weight loss procedures to fit your lifestyle. We also perform revision weight loss surgery for patients wanting to reverse previous lap-band procedures.
- Gastric Sleeve – Evolve’s most popular procedure that requires minimal downtime and results in 60-83% of excess weight loss in 1-2 years.
- Gastric Bypass – Evolve’s most complex surgery which reduces caloric intake and helps control portions.
- LAP-BAND® – An adjustable and reversible solution which allows you to control how much you eat.
- Gastric Balloon – A temporary, non-surgical option ideal for those who want to lose 10-20 pounds within 6 months.
- Revision Weight Loss Surgery – Evolve also performs LAP-BAND® to Gastric Sleeve revisions for those individuals unhappy with the results from their original weight loss procedure.
Qualifications for Weight Loss Surgery
We recommend weight loss surgery for adults who have a BMI above 30 and are committed to beginning a true weight loss journey.
The Benefits of Choosing Evolve
- We’ll verify your insurance benefits free of charge
- You’ll meet your bariatric surgeon at your first appointment
- We’ll offer competitive pricing on all weight loss procedures
- We’ll strive to get you in to see the doctor within 2 weeks
- You’ll receive concierge-style service throughout your entire journey