Evolve partners with expert surgeons to offer you a wide variety of weight loss surgery options to fit your lifestyle. Our experts specialize in the minimally invasive Gastric Sleeve, Gastric Bypass, LAP-BAND® and Gastric Balloon and Revision weight loss procedures.
By restricting food intake and altering metabolic processes in the body, weight loss surgery has a far greater rate of achieving and sustaining significant weight loss than diet and exercise alone. It also significantly diminishes—and in some case completely resolves—obesity complications like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and more.
The options below are best discussed during a consult with an Evolve surgeon. To see if you’re a candidate for life-changing weight loss surgery, call us now at 888.575.4526 or fill out the form on this page.below.
Which Weight Loss Procedure is Right for Me?*
- Gastric Sleeve – Evolve’s most popular procedure that requires minimal downtime and results in 60-83% of excess weight loss in 1-2 years.
- Gastric Bypass – Evolve’s most complex surgery which reduces caloric intake and helps control portions.
- LAP-BAND® – An adjustable and reversible solution which allows you to control how much you eat.
- Gastric Balloon – A temporary, non-surgical option ideal for those who want to lose 10-20 pounds within 6 months.
- Revision Weight Loss Surgery – Evolve also performs LAP-BAND® to Gastric Sleeve revisions for those individuals unhappy with the results from their original weight loss procedure.
The Benefits of Choosing Evolve
- We’ll verify your insurance benefits free of charge
- You’ll meet your bariatric surgeon at your first appointment
- We’ll offer competitive pricing on all weight loss procedures
- We’ll strive to get you in to see the doctor within 2 weeks
- You’ll receive concierge-style service throughout your entire journey
Words of Victory
Be inspired by a few of the 8,000+ weight loss victors now living a happier, healthier life.
I feel amazing now! I feel like the person I knew I could be. I used to hate shopping at size 20, but now I’m a size 2 and love it!*
Weight loss surgery is more than worth it, no matter the price, because it gives you your life back. It allows you to be someone you were meant to be and not someone who was holding you back.*
It’ll change your life. You’ll have more energy to do things, your health will be 100 times better, and your whole overall life experience will be better because now you can accomplish those things you wanted to do before and couldn’t.*
*Results will vary based on starting weight and other factors.